The Burro Hash
need volunteers - no hares no Hash!
you have a run Please contact
Up yer bum (699 55 62 53) at the next run.
Next Weeks Run & future events
Sunday 22nd January,
Time tba but
EL HIGUERON please wear good shoes, be
fit etc we will set separate trail for the "SWINGERS" so no excuses for anyone!
On-On at BBQ place "Bar Osunillas" close
by good parking...
Ski hash Run this year..
Something different this year
the Valentines Day Run will be held on Sunday
12th Feb up in Sierra Nevada. Yes a Romantic Ski
For everyone going to Sunday Ski Run it will add
to your Mijas Run stats.Even if you dont ski.
There is no Run planned on the coast so if
anyone wants to make an alternative run please
see Aquasex ( hareline to put your name down to
Dates from Friday 10th to Monday 13th Feb..
Please put your names down if you are coming and
if you would like to go to one or of all of the
days.. Need to book resturant for the Sunday
There will be spaces in cars for none drivers
List of Hotels and Apartments that sleep 1 to 6
persons per room.. are below that I found
but we have all been there at some point so you
can make your choices
Hotel Kenia Nevada
Hotel Melia Sierra Nevada
For those that havent everyone welcome send me a
message and I will point you in the right
Im already booked in at Hotel Melia Sierra
Nevada from fri 10th- 13th Feb..
Many Hotels getting up booked up guys..!!!
On On GM
February 17th to 19th
Valencia, Costa Blanca, Madrid.
6 ½ hour drive to venue from
At the moment flights 85.00€
Accommodation prices tba.
The Hash Commandments
- The GM is always right
- When the GM is wrong, Rule 1 applies
- The RA is always right except when Rule 1 applies and there shall be no
- The RA checks on proper behaviour before, during and between runs. It is
left to the RA's discretion as to whether he/she will ignore any
transgression, give a private reprimand or make a charge. If a charge is made
a penalty will automatically follow.
- The penalty for any transgression is one down-down, except when the charge
is severe, when a penalty with shame shall apply. A penalty with shame is a
down-down taken kneeling down (or on ice if any is available).
- Beer is to be
drunk when down-downing or poured over your
own head. Excessive waste may result in a second down-down
- No Whingers!.
- With joyous heart, every Hasher will give Hash Cash 4 Euros every run.
Covers beer, water, crisps.
- Anyone having knowledge of a transgression by a fellow Hasher may make a
charge during the down-downs. A charge will always result in a penalty for
either the accused, the accuser, or both, at the discretion of the RA. Charges
from the pack can be defended, but poor defence will result in a penalty with
shame (see Rule 5).
- Intelligence is neither required or appreciated on the Hash. Thinking on
the run is a punishable offence.
- Short-cutting is allowed. Being caught short cutting is a serious offence
(see Rule 10). A short-cutter will be known as an SCB (Short Cutting Bastard).
- At more or less regular intervals, every Hasher will be asked to set a
run. Since being a Hare is a great honour, refusals are neither expected nor
accepted. If the run is passably good, the Hares will be awarded a down-down.
If the run or anything about the run is considered to be below standard for MH3, the Hares may face the great honour of the Hash-Shit
- Silent running is a punishable offence.
- Every Hasher will be given a Hash Name. They will
subsequently be known only by this Hash Name. Failure to observe this rule
will result in a charge
- The Hash has Internationally accepted forms of communication on the run:-
When ON flour shout 'On-On'. When Checking
shout 'Checking'. When calling someone back to the correct
trail shout 'On Back'. All calling must be at an
appropriately high decibel level. Hashers caught shouting 'On-On' when
sight of flour will be charged with misleading the Hash. (See Rule 23).
- All Hashers should be strongly committed to the Hash and attend gatherings
whenever possible. Irregular attendance will be noticed and charged. (i.e. two
- The Hash is a non-competitive run through the local countryside in order
to encourage a thirst for beer that should already exist. Aggressive running
is totally banned and is a punishable offence. Aggressive runners will be
called FRB's (Front Running Bastards). Persistent FRB's may be awarded a
down-down prior to a run to curb their enthusiasm.
- No crop bashing will occur during the run. Down-down with shame to the
- Stationary checking or refusal to check when so required by the RA will
undoubtedly result in a charge.
- If the cars are sighted on the run, then the run is officially over and
the Hash may proceed to the beer by the most direct route.
- Leading the Hash astray is easy. However, the perpetrator of this crime
will surely be made to suffer.
- The rules are not comprehensive and therefore rule 23 applies.
- The GM can add, delete or change, any rule, at any time. No public
announcement will be deemed necessary, however transgressions will still
result in a charge.
- The Hash is democratic and fair but will obey the GM in all matter